I want to do something fun and different the next four Fridays to shake things up. Let’s face it, in August none of us wants to do much work, including reading blog posts. So, for the next four weeks, I’m going to ask readers to post answers to 5 new questions each week in the comments section. (It will only take a few minutes.) The first 3 readers who respond in any of the four weeks will get a free 50 minute coaching session.
Here it goes:
- What is your favorite thing about summer?
- Are you a lake person, an ocean person, or both, and why?
- If you had to choose: do you like pie, ice cream or cake, and which kind?
- What is your big goal for summer?
- What is something you’ve done this summer that you enjoyed?
I’ll give you my answers and then I want to hear yours:
- I like the slower pace and the sunshine!
- I like both but I’m more of a lake girl.
- I would say for summertime that I’m a pie person: rhubarb or peach crumb pie
- My big goal for summer is to clean out our closets and get 10K steps in every day.
- I most enjoyed our family trip to Portugal and Spain in July. It wasn’t always easy and there were bumps along the way, like our car breaking down on the freeway, but we bonded as a family and our kids and we got to see more of the world.
Now it’s your turn. Take 3 min to post your answers in the comment sections. The first 3 people (who are not current clients) who post get a free 50 min coaching session! (Check out my website at http://www.worldstagecoaching.com for more information.)
These are pictures of Sintra, Portugal below. This was my favorite part of Portugal!